Tuesday, August 4, 2009

""chAncE""



Bronze Medal
I won it in the badminton competition
But my hope is not this medal,
I hope I have a chance to represent UTAR team...
""Unlucky""
my team lose early in semi-final
I didn't have the chance to perform it
people only will look at final show
the player weak than us got the chance to represent
me n friend feel disappointed
( T_T )
we didnt choose to be represented UTAR team
If the medal can change to the chance for representes UTAR team,
that are nice for me and my friend...
But now the " chance " is not arround us
the only thing we can do is " hope "

3 comments:

  1. Come on..We r proud of u,baby!
    hip hip..HOORAY~!!!

    CHANCE is alwiz there,the only thg is..
    YOU NEED TO GO FOR IT!
    It will be alwiz there..alwiz,honey..and ever!
    im sure u guys will be doin god job next year!
    best luck! hugsss

    warm regards,
    your best fren(currently study abroad)
    ++Gentlemen group++

    **you shoud know who i am..haha** ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank gal...
    ^^
    I know U always beside me n support me...
    I very appreciated it...

    haha,
    ++Gentlemen group member++

    ReplyDelete